Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween Fun

My kinda fun! Showing houses. That is right...you would think with this realtor gig I would get every holiday off. Not such. I woke up early to start a semi typical Saturday of appointments. (9-5). As fun as Halloween is, it dose not demand people's attention. This allows time for house hunting. Luckily nothing scary happened on my tours.

It does remind me of my last year's Halloween. I was showing a house in the evening, and the door bell kept ringing... Do you answer and tells the kids you have no candy or duck under the window and hope they go away?

3 comments:

  1. I agree with Chrissy. Duck and pray they'll go away. Avoid confrontation and tricks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so funny that they came while you were showing the house!..Do you ever watch Modern Family?..the guy in it is a realtor and it was a funny episode last week while he was showing a house!...not Halloweenish though.

    ReplyDelete