Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Um...

So, I thought... if Chrissy, who has her hand in a cast can keep up with her blogging, then I better get over my writer's block and blog. I decided I would write about our little ground hog friend living in our back yard. Since I have yet to capture the little guy on camera, I turned to the internet for a picture.





What in the world? That was what I was thinking. By the way this is a wambat and this is what wikipedia says about wambats. Humans that accidently find themselves in a affray with a wambat may find it best to scale a tree until the animal calms and leaves.




2 comments:

  1. haha I bet that's the size of the groundhog living under your shed! glad i inspired you to blog...keep it up!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey...I'm so glad to see you posting again! And, I love the new background...so spring-like!!!

    Keep the posts coming! I love hearing from you! See you this weekend!!!!

    ReplyDelete