Tuesday, January 10, 2012

For Sale

N58W21772 Maclynn Dr, Menomonee Falls Shorewest Realtors

That's right. It's our very own home is up for sale. WE put it up for sale right during the bustle of the holidays and now it's time to really focus on getting it ready to sell and selling it. The Rearanging of furniture has started, the purging is begining (luckly I already cleaned out most of the clostest. One left to tackle.) and Decluttering the basement. Here I come stuff, if you've been down there in the basement for the last year and I haven't been wondering what happened to you... then a new home you will go...

SO, if you know any takers for this beautifully remodel home... this one is calling. It is time for us to get out of limbo and move forward. I think I have finally come to terms and am ready to quit dragging my feet. Now to just find the right buyer. Anyone? Anyone??

1 comment:

  1. Good luck, Brittany!!! I hope you guys find the right buyer soon!!!!!

    ReplyDelete