Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!

That's right I changed my Merry Christmas Banner already. Things are looking up again on this blog. Maybe i'll get pictures of the remodel posted yet. :) But at least my banner will not be out dated for months.

But untill more picture and more posts, I'm enjoying the New Year with my most favorite compainion Roger!

Other than checking my email today I did not have to do Real estate. This might have been the only day all year that happened. I love working so much I never know when to stop. ( of course there was stuff I could have done, but it all can wait till tomorrow.)

I hope everyone had a great New Year!

4 comments:

  1. So glad you are back to blogging. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your background and banner! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I forgot to tell you I went to Pier 1 and got a few things!...I got this orangeish color pillow I've been eyeing up.. and then there's the Christmas stuff. I thought I would be totally done with Christmas and check out the 75% sale to just see what they had (not intending to buy any more Christmas stuff), but I of course couldn't just browse when there was such a great sale! I got some flowery type things (long stemmed red glittery flowers and silver glittery leaves,...to make as an arrangement for my kitchen table during the winter), some light bulb garland, and some incense sticks. How's that for going in there with no intention to buy anything?? :)

    ReplyDelete