Sunday, January 24, 2010

Kinda Movied In

All our stuff is moved in. Crammed into a corner of the basement and our family/game room, formally known as the garage room. (I'm trying to change the name of our "garage room".)

We finally found someone to take over our apartment lease. However, the timing wasn't quite right...but good enough. We are about a week short of our home renovation being complete. So we are at the mercy of family. (I am just hoping they like us enough to let us stay awhile...)

Even with the current temporary situation, what a great feeling! I'm relieved we were able to rent out our old place, and no longer have to worry about it. I can't wait to set everything up in our new home! The house is looking great and my stress level has dropped below critical levels!

4 comments:

  1. Yay Brittany! Congratulations!!! Now we just need some pictures!!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the new house, it's so cute! I can't wait until it's all finished, it will be beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to see your house!!! What a relief that you found someone to take your apartment lease!!!

    ReplyDelete